All our food is completely cooked, so only needs to be reheated. Please note that these are generic instructions and exact timings will always vary depending on your hob, microwave or oven. Always make sure the food is piping hot before you eat.
- For all three of the vegetable kebab dishes, pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C and put them in on a preheated baking tray for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Alternatively, microwave for 2 mins and to get the crispy outer layer, pan fry them for a minute each side.
- For our chicken, liver and fish starters, you can either microwave them for 3-4 minutes or heat them on the hob on a low heat with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
- Alternatively, you can put the unopened bags in boiling water on the hob for 4 minutes. The vacuum bags can withstand temperatures of up to 120 degrees Celsius.
- We recommend using the hob to reheat our curries. Empty the contents into a saucepan, add 2-3 tablespoons of water, cover and simmer on a low heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- They can also be heated in a microwave. Empty into a microwave safe bowl, add a tablespoon of water and heat on full for 4-5 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- As above, you can also put the unopened vacuum bags in boiling water on the hob for 4-5 minutes.
- We recommend using the microwave for our rice and biryani dishes.
- For the Baghara Rice and Coconut Rice, empty the contents of the packet into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 4-5 minutes. Stir once halfway through the cooking time.
- For all the Biryanis, microwave for 5-6 minutes.
- All our rice dishes can also be reheated on the hob. Empty the contents into a pan, sprinkle a tablespoon of water, cover and let it steam on a low heat for 5-6 minutes. Please note that the chicken biryani may take a little longer than other biryanis or rice dishes.
- You can also put the unopened bags in boiling water for 4 minutes, as above.
- Microwave each one separately for 45 seconds.
- Alternatively, heat a dry frying pan to medium heat, then cook each roti for 30 seconds on one side, then flip and cook for another 30-45 seconds on the other side.
- The bags we use for bread are not suitable for higher temperatures: please do not reheat the bread while they are inside the plastic packaging.